This document sets out the rules for this prize draw. Make sure you read them carefully and understand them all before you enter the draw.
Barclaycard is running a promotion giving you a chance to win an Amazon Echo or 1 of 5 Amazon Dot's (the “Prize Draw"). By entering, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Rules1. “Barclaycard", “we", “us" and “ours" means Barclays Bank PLC. “The Promoter" means Barclaycard.
Who may enter?2. The Prize Draw is open to United Kingdom residents aged 16 years or over at the time of entry. You are not eligible for the Prize Draw if you are employed by Barclaycard or you are materially connected to the administration of the Prize Draw.
How to enter3. You can enter the Prize Draw from 9:00am on Friday 1 December 2017 until 11.59pm on Sunday 31 December 2017 (Closing Date). Entries made after this time will not be valid, even if they appear to be registered.
4. To enter the Prize Draw, you must pay with your bPay device during the period of 1 December 2017 and 31 December 2017.
5. There is no minimum spend required for each transaction to be eligible for entry into the Prize Draw.
6. You can opt out of the Prize Draw by sending an email confirming this request, to firstname.lastname@example.org before 11.59pm on Sunday 31 December 2017.
7. Multiple entries per person is permitted.
The Prize8. The first (1st) drawn winner will win an Amazon Echo whilst the next five (5) drawn winners will win an Amazon Dot.
9. The Prize has no cash equivalent, and no alternatives will be offered. The Prize and participation in the Prize Draw cannot be exchanged or transferred. However, in the event that the Prizes offered are unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
Selecting the Winners10. The winner will be drawn at random on 09 January 2018 from all eligible entries. There will be 6 winners drawn.
11. The Promoter will try to notify the winner via text message on 10 January 2018. The Promoter can replace any entrant selected as the winner if:
11.1 The entrant cannot be reached or does not respond by 11:59pm on 15 January 2018; or
11.2 We reasonably believe that the entrant has broken one of these Prize terms.
Draw rules12. The winners will be sent their Prize to their chosen postal address by 23 January 2018.
13. The Promoter's selection of the winner is final. The name and county of the winner will be made available to anyone sending an email to email@example.com; within twenty eight (28) days of the published closing date. No other correspondence will be entered into.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to publish names, photographs and county of the winner or to publicise the Prize-giving presentation after the date of the draw.
Personal Information15. Barclaycard and the Promoter will only collect, store and use your personal information, such as name, age, telephone number and email address for the purposes of entering you into and administering the Prize Draw as set out in these rules, and not for any other purpose without your consent. This will not affect any existing marketing preferences that you have registered with Barclaycard.
16. By entering the Prize Draw, you consent that your personal information may be transferred to our service providers and agents (including their sub-contractors) to store and use as necessary to administer the Prize Draw. We will never pass your information to any third party for them to use in their own direct marketing, without your consent.
17. Your personal information will be held on record for a short period of time as necessary to administer the Prize Draw and then securely destroyed.
Liability18. To the extent permitted by law, neither Barclaycard nor the Promoter will be liable for any loss, damage, injury or disappointment suffered in connection with the Prize Draw (including any damage to your or any other person's computer or mobile phone equipment as a consequence of downloading or accessing any materials), or any delays or failure (in whole or in part) to perform any of its obligations if such delay or failure is caused by something beyond its reasonable control.
19. This promotion is not affiliated with, sponsored by or endorsed by the products or retailers featured in the prizes. Trademarks, logos and names of the products and retailers are the property of the respective owner.
General20. Owing to exceptional circumstances outside its reasonable control, the Promoter may choose to withdraw or amend the Prize Draw.
21. By submitting an entry, you warrant that all information submitted as part of the entry is true, current and complete. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries.
22. These rules shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any disputes arising in respect of this Prize Draw.
23. The Promoter is Barclaycard, 1234 Pavilion Drive, Northampton, NN4 7SG