This document sets out the rules for this prize draw. Make sure you read them carefully and understand them all before you enter the draw.
IntroductionBarclaycard is running a promotion giving you a chance to win £150 credit to your bPay account (the “Prize Draw"). By entering, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Rules1. “Barclaycard", “we", “us" and “ours" means Barclays Bank PLC. “The Promoter" means Barclaycard.
Who may enter?2. The Prize Draw is open to United Kingdom residents (excluding Northern Ireland) aged 17 years or over at the time of entry and who have purchased the DS 3 Connected Chic with a Contactless Key. You are not eligible for the Prize Draw if you are resident in Northern Ireland, employed by Barclaycard or you are materially connected to the administration of the Prize Draw.
How to enter3. You can enter the Prize Draw from 00:01 on Friday 1 September 2017 until 23.59 on Sunday 31st December 2017. Entries made after this time will not be valid, even if they appear to be registered.
4. You will be entered into the Draw that takes place the month after you activate your Contactless Car Key. You will only be entered into one month's draw
5. Entry into the Prize Draw is free. To enter the Prize Draw, you must activate your Contactless Car Key through the bPay app (available from the App store or Google Play) or visiting bpay.co.uk/ds and loading money to your bPay wallet.
6. Only one entry per person is permitted.
7. Incomplete or multiple entries will not be entered into the Prize Draw.
8. If you do not want to take part in the prize draw you can opt out by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org before your relevant draw date as per clause 11 below.
The Prize9. The Prize Draw winners will win £150 credit to their bPay account.
10. The Prize has no cash equivalent, and may be subject to additional terms and conditions. However, in the event that the Prizes offered are unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value. The Prize and participation in the Prize Draw cannot be exchanged or transferred.
Selecting the Winners11. Winners will be drawn at random from all eligible entries on:
- 25 October 2017 (for eligible entries registered in September 2017)
- 7 November 2017 (for eligible entries registered in October 2017)
- 7 December 2017 (for eligible entries registered in November 2017)
- 8 January 2017 (for eligible entries registered in December 2017)
12. The Promoter will try to notify the winners by Email, using the address provided during activation, on the day after the relevant draw takes place. The Promoter can replace any entrant selected as the winner if:
12.1. The entrant cannot be reached by Email, or does not respond within 2 days of the notification email being sent; or
12.2. we reasonably believe that the entrant has broken one of these Prize terms.
Draw rules13. £150 will be credited to the winner's bPay account eight days after the draw takes place.
14. The Promoter's selection of the winner is final. The name and county of the winner will be made available to anyone sending an email to email@example.com; within twenty eight (28) days of the published closing date. No other correspondence will be entered into.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to publish names, photographs and county of the winner or to publicise the Prize-giving presentation after the date of the draw.
Personal Information16. Barclaycard and the Promoter will only collect, store and use your personal information, such as name, age, telephone number and email address for the purposes of entering you into and administering the Prize Draw as set out in these rules, and not for any other purpose without your consent. This will not affect any existing marketing preferences that you have registered with Barclaycard.
17. By entering the Prize Draw, you consent that your personal information may be transferred to our service providers and agents (including their sub-contractors) to store and use as necessary to administer the Prize Draw. We will never pass your information to any third party for them to use in their own direct marketing, without your consent.
18. Your personal information will be held on record for a short period of time as necessary to administer the Prize Draw and then securely destroyed.
Liability19. To the extent permitted by law, neither Barclaycard nor the Promoter will be liable for any loss, damage, injury or disappointment suffered in connection with the Prize Draw (including any damage to your or any other person's computer or mobile phone equipment as a consequence of downloading or accessing any materials), or any delays or failure (in whole or in part) to perform any of its obligations if such delay or failure is caused by something beyond its reasonable control.
20. The Prize Draw is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with DS Automobiles. By participating in the Prize Draw or activating your Contactless Car Key you agree to release DS Automobiles from any liability associated with this Prize Draw.
General21. Owing to exceptional circumstances outside its reasonable control, the Promoter may choose to withdraw or amend the Prize Draw.
22. By submitting an entry, you warrant that all information submitted as part of the entry is true, current and complete. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries.
23. These rules shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any disputes arising in respect of this Prize Draw.
24. The Promoter is Barclaycard, 1234 Pavilion Drive, Northampton, NN4